With her hit record Problem featuring Iggy Azalea still sitting on top of the charts, Ariana Grande is gearing up for the release of her sophomore album ‘My Everything‘.
Ariana announced a couple of days ago that ‘My Everything’ will be released on August 25th and since I’m pretty much obsessed with everything Ariana Grande you better believe I got excited. Now, she just released the tracklist to the album and it includes features from Big Sean, The Weeknd, Childish Gambino and more.
‘My Everything’ Tracklist:
2. Problem – (feat. Iggy Azalea)
3. One Last Time
4. Why Try
5. Break Free – (feat. Zedd)
6. Best Mistake – (feat. Big Sean)
7. Be My Baby – (feat. Cashmere Cat)
8. Break Your Heart Right Back – (feat. Childish Gambino)
9. Love Me Harder – (Ariana Grande & The Weeknd)
10. A Little Bit Of Your Heart
11. Hands On Me – (feat. A$AP Ferg)
12. My Everything
Today must be my day because Jessie J announced that Ariana and Nicki Minaj will be featured on her song ‘Bang, Bang” which will be released on July 29th. The song will appear on both Jessie J album and Ariana’s My Everything deluxe album.