It’s no secret that Kim Kardashian always looks flawless, especially her skin and makeup!
I have a really bad habit of falling asleep with my makeup on. When you do that it causes your pores to clog and you’ll wake up with a pretty little pimple the next morning. I haven’t really been wearing makeup as much as I used to, but let’s say I wear it 4 days out of the week. Even if I do take my makeup off before going to sleep, wash my face and exfoliate my skin looks ok, but not flawless. I need flawless, Kim Kardashian flawless.
Kim recently spilled the beans on the products she uses for her skin and makeup. Now, some of them are really expensive, but if it really helps you get that flawless skin I think it’s worth the money. I’m going to be trying out these products one by one (EXCEPT FOR THE LASHES, I HATE LASHES) and I’ll let you know if it really works for me. I won’t be buying the Quasar MD Plus for $795 cause that’s a bit much, but if anyone already has it or decides to purchase it let me know if it works.
1. Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes $5.99
2. By Terry Pureté de Rose Refreshing Cleansing Gel $51.00
3. Guerlain Orchidée Impériale The Rich Cream $455.00
4. Natura Bissē C+C Vitamin Cream $190.00
5. Tracie Martyn Shakti Resculpting Body Cream $155.00
6. Epicuren Bulgarian Rose Otto $52.00
7. La Mer The Broad Spectrum SPF 50 UV Protecting Fluid $85.00
8. Dr. Harold Lancer Sheer Fluid Sun Shield SPF 30 $48.00
9. Quasar MD Plus $795.00
10. MAC 182 Buffer Brush $53.00
11. Armani Luminous Silk Foundation $62.00
12. Joe Blasco Ultrabase Foundation $25.00
13. Kardashian Beauty Endless Summer Matte Bronzer $22.00
14. Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit $40.00
15.Lancôme Définicils High Definition Mascara $27.50
16. Kardashian Beauty Individualist Lashes $12.50