Only Katy Perry can look this damn good with green hair!
The pop princess covers the July 2014 issue of Cosmopolitan magazine looking better than ever. Even though Katy just broke up with John Mayer, don’t think that’s going to stop her. She’s currently on tour, is on the cover of numerous magazine’s, has a bunch of chart topping hits and the list goes on.
Katy Perry gets interviewed by the hilarious Chelsea Handler for this issue, and you better believe Chelsea gets all in her business.
On the longest Katy’s gone without having sex:
“Maybe six months or a year. I don’t stay single for long,” she revealed. “I carry a lot of rose quartz, which attracts the male. Maybe I need to calm it down with the amethyst. I’m not like Professor Higgins with my sex life. I’m not super strict. For me, the most important thing about sex is connection.”
Connection, yes. One-night stands, not so much. “I’ve never been that way,” she said.
On her relationship with ex husband Russell Brand:
“It feels like a hundred lifetimes ago, so it’s like digging up an old grave. A lot of therapy has happened and a lot of understanding and growth.” she added “Sometimes you have to go through all this s–t to get your grips on life and figure out what the next boundaries in your love life are going to be. You have to go through the mud in order to find that peaceful place. In the long run, it was necessary for me to have more of a teammate.”
On ex John Mayer:
“I know it sounds really hippie-s—t, but I’m living in the now and not fantasizing about the future or [being] torn up about the past,” she said of Mayer. “I have a lot of respect for [John] still, and I know it goes both ways. There’s no bad blood, but I’m sure there will be inspired songs.”
Also, Katy Perry reveals some of her favorite things “In Her Own Words”
1. The most fabulous thing in KP’s closet is her ’90s Chanel handbag collection.
2. The most embarrassing thing in her closet are the fuzzy “mom socks” she wears on planes.
3. The next color she plans on dying her hair is “clear”.
4. Her favorite foods are pizza, truffles, Happy Meals, breakfast burritos and Girl Scouts’ Thin Mints.
5. The coolest thing about her latest fragrance, Killer, is blackthorn because “in the dark ages it was known to have magical powers and was used in spells!
6. And , she said, “I swear one day I’ll actually do the RiRi duet.”