There are so many things I will absolutely not leave the house without doing first and applying a fabulous highlighter is one of them!
I’ve realized how different of a look you get once you apply a highlighter. When I first started using it, I went through a bunch of different products so I could figure out which looks best on me. Of all the products I’ve tried so far I’ve found 6 that I am so obsessed with. For everyone who is wondering why I need so many highlighters here’s your answer…..First off, I’m a makeup junkie who has to have pretty much every cosmetic product from every great brand there is. Second, I need options! Every brand looks different when you apply it. Every one of my favorite highlighters gives me somewhat of a different look, which I love! Lastly, more is always better. I plan on buying and trying every fab makeup product out there LOL!
Check out my top 6 must have highlighters! They are all from different brands and are reasonably priced.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit “That Glow” – $40
- Becca + Jaclyn Hill Shimmering skin perfecter pressed “Champagne Pop” – $38
- Bobbi Brown highlighting powder – $46
- MAC Cream color base “Shell” – $22
- Nars Illuminator “Orgasm” – $30
- Benefit Watts Up! Cream to powder highlighter – $30
Majority of these products I purchased from Sephora, which I always recommend because they give you points which later turns into free makeup!